For larger organizations, there are only a few steps required to start sending payments. For most companies, payments can be sent within the same or next day.
For small companies subscribing to our self-serve Viewpost invoicing and payments service, users can register, secure their account, connect a bank account, and begin sending payments within minutes.
To register for Viewpost, you must be invited by one of your customers or suppliers. You will receive an email invitation with a link to join. It only takes a few minutes to create and secure your account, connect a bank account and begin making transactions.
If you would like to use Viewpost and did not receive an invitation from one of your trading partners, you can contact our support team to inquire about creating an account.
Any size company can use Viewpost to send payments, which are delivered electronically or as paper checks, depending on who the payment is being sent to.
Small companies use the Viewpost application to connect a bank account and send payments. Using the application you can pay a bill that you receive via Viewpost, enter and pay a bill, or use our checkbook functionality to send an individual payment. You can set up Auto Pay to pay specific vendor bills automatically.
Larger companies typically send payments by uploading a payment file. This can be done by logging into the Viewpost application, using SFTP, or automating the file upload using an API protocol. Our payment specialist will guide you through this process.
Here are a few of the reasons you should send payment via Viewpost:
- Send checks or electronic payments from anywhere. Viewpost frees you from needing to be physically present to print checks, get approval signatures, stuff envelopes and mail payments.
- Avoid managing vendor payment preferences. With Viewpost, you don’t need to manage who gets a check, who gets ACH or who gets paid via card. You simply make payments (large companies simply upload a payment file) and Viewpost manages how payments are delivered.
- Reduce paper check volume. Whenever possible, Viewpost will attempt to send electronic payment to you suppliers. If not enrolled, vendors will print and mail a check for you.
- Save time and money. Sending payments via Viewpost is fast and simple. Plus, for large companies that send hundreds of payments per week, our virtual card and dynamic discounting programs enable you to earn rebates and save money on your AP spend.
Payment delivery via Viewpost takes between 1-5 business days, depending on whether or not your vendor is registered to receive Viewpost payments.
- Viewpost features 256-bit encryption, the same level of protection used by the largest financial institutions.
- We have bank-grade information security controls, and we undergo periodic assessments by trusted third-party experts.
Once your company is registered, there are two ways to verify your account.
- Verify with Plaid: We partnered with Plaid to make your bank account verification even quicker and easier. If you have a Plaid account, simply choose Plaid authentication during bank account registration to quickly verify your account.
- Verify with micro-deposit: We send two micro-deposits of 50 cents or less to your bank account. Once the micro-deposits appear on your bank statement (usually within 1-2 business days), log in to your Viewpost dashboard and enter the micro-deposits to complete the verification.
As soon as your account is verified, you’re ready to go. It’s that easy.
Here are a few benefits of receiving payment via Viewpost:
- You’ll always know when you’re being paid; we notify you any time a customer initiates payment.
- You’ll always know what’s being paid; we provide remittance advice automatically with every bill payment.
- You’ll never have to drive to the bank; we deposit the funds directly into your account.
- You’ll feel more secure; your customers can send payment straight into your bank account without knowing your account information.
Viewpost payments typically arrive in 1-7 business days. The exact timing depends on a number of factors, including which banks are involved in the transaction.
Once your company is registered, simply enter your bank account number and routing number. We’ll make two small electronic deposits which will allow you to verify account ownership. As soon as your account is verified, you’re ready to go. It’s that easy.
We have an unqualified SSAE18 (SOC 1) Type II report from external auditors for the design effectiveness of controls in our organization. The Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 18 (SOC 1) Type II report focuses on the examination and confirmation of policies and procedures, as well as the evaluation of their operating effectiveness.
Customers and vendors that are invited to join Viewpost can use a FREE portal account to transact with the company that invited them. Transaction fees may apply.
There is a $29.99 monthly fee for each full-featured company account on Viewpost, which provides access to all Viewpost subscription services.
No, a monthly subscription to Viewpost can be cancelled at any time.
For the most up-to-date information on transaction fees, please log into your account to view pricing details. Thank you.
Don’t see the answer you’re looking for?