It’s simple. Click Sign Up at the top of this page and you’ll be taken to a registration page where you can sign up.
Joining Viewpost is FREE. It’s also free to create, send, and track invoices; free to receive payment via electronic deposit; free to sync data to and from your accounting software; free to connect with your customers and vendors.
Any time you send an invoice or payment on Viewpost, we invite your trading partner to connect with you. Of course you can also invite vendors and customers to connect with you from the Network page.
Here are a few of the reasons you should send payment via Viewpost:
- You’ll never buy check stock, envelopes, or stamps to send payment again. If your vendor is registered for Viewpost payments, we’ll deliver funds electronically for only $.50, regardless of the payment amount or number of bills being paid. If your vendor is not registered for Viewpost payments, we’ll literally print and mail the check for you, at a cost of only $.75 per payment.
- You won’t need to sign checks or stuff envelopes anymore. Think of all the time your company spends printing, signing, and mailing checks—answering phone calls from vendors who ask when payment’s coming or what’s been paid. Viewpost notifies your vendors as soon as payment is initiated, and we include full remittance advice automatically with every bill payment. So you can get that time back—for good.
- You can pay from anywhere at any time. Whether you’re paying bills or sending a standalone payment, you’re only a few clicks away from getting the job done. It’s simple to send Viewpost payments from your computer or your mobile device.
It only costs $.50 to send a payment via Viewpost when your vendor is registered for Viewpost payments. If your vendor is not registered for Viewpost payments, we’ll print and mail a check for you at a cost of only $.75. Either way, your days of printing, signing, and mailing checks are over!
No. We do not charge your vendors to receive payment via Viewpost. Other benefits? No more paper checks, no more trips to the bank, and no more piles of printed remittance advice. They’ll say thanks, and you’ll save $.25 per payment.
Payment delivery via Viewpost takes between 1-5 business days, depending on whether or not your vendor is registered to receive Viewpost payments.
- Viewpost features 256-bit encryption, the same level of protection used by the largest financial institutions.
- We have bank-grade information security controls, and we undergo periodic assessments by trusted third-party experts.
- Our practices are verified by the TRUSTe® Certified Privacy Seal and Norton™ Secured Seal.
Want to learn more? Visit our Security section.
Once your company is registered, there are two ways to verify your account.
- Verify with Plaid: We partnered with Plaid to make your bank account verification even quicker and easier. If you have a Plaid account, simply choose Plaid authentication during bank account registration to quickly verify your account.
- Verify with micro-deposit: We send two micro-deposits of 50 cents or less to your bank account. Once the micro-deposits appear on your bank statement (usually within 1-2 business days), log in to your Viewpost dashboard and enter the micro-deposits to complete the verification.
As soon as your account is verified, you’re ready to go. It’s that easy.
Here are a few benefits of receiving payment via Viewpost:
- You’ll always know when you’re being paid; we notify you any time a customer initiates payment.
- You’ll always know what’s being paid; we provide remittance advice automatically with every bill payment.
- You’ll never have to drive to the bank; we deposit the funds directly into your account.
- You’ll feel more secure; your customers can send payment straight into your bank account without knowing your account information.
- You’ll enjoy all of that for FREE; we don’t charge any fees to receive payment via Viewpost.
We don’t charge you anything to receive payment via Viewpost.
Each Viewpost electronic payment costs $.50 to send. If customers choose to send you Viewpost payments before you’re set for electronic deposit, those payments—sent as paper checks—will each cost $.75.
By registering for Viewpost payments, you get earlier access to funds, and your customers get a lower cost per payment. It’s a win-win.
Viewpost payments typically arrive in 1-7 business days. The exact timing depends on a number of factors, including which banks are involved in the transaction.
Once your company is registered, simply enter your bank account number and routing number. We’ll make two small electronic deposits which will allow you to verify account ownership. As soon as your account is verified, you’re ready to go. It’s that easy.
Early Payments & Discounting
As a buyer, you set discount terms (via discount tables) through Viewpost, showing your suppliers how early you’re willing to pay and at what discount rate. When a supplier needs cash and accepts your terms (via a Viewpost Express® early payment request), you can pay early and save.
We’ve developed syncing technology that seamlessly integrates different accounting software so that members can send digital invoices more easily, at a lower cost and greater speed than printing, scanning, or emailing them. And the buyer on the other side of the transaction can instantly receive, review, approve (or dispute), and integrate the data with seamless efficiency—regardless of their choice of accounting software.
We are ISO 27001 certified from independent third-party auditors for our information security management. The International Organization of Standardization (ISO) provides a globally recognized framework for best practices. In other words, you can be confident that our standards and processes for protecting your information have been assessed as appropriate and effective.
We have an unqualified SSAE16 (SOC 1) Type II report from external auditors for the design effectiveness of controls in our organization. The Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 16 (SOC 1) Type II report focuses on the examination and confirmation of policies and procedures, as well as the evaluation of their operating effectiveness. Rest assured that you can rest assured.
No, you can stop using Viewpost at any time without any penalties.
For the most up-to-date information on transaction fees, please see our pricing details here. Thank you.